Monday, October 18, 2010

Paper Obsession

I don't know why it amazes me how I tend to accumulate stuff. I mean, everytime I do a big cleaning out, feeling like I've lightened my load, I suddenly find myself with more stuff. Until the other night, a friend pointed out that of course I will have a lot of stuff seeing that I collect handwritten notes and even pizza boxes! Is it so bad that I have a paper obsession? I can't help myself, I swear. I can't resist pretty little papers, nice little paper sacks, handbills, postcards, you name it. One suggestion I've gotten is to frame them. Thinking I might start with these.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cool obssession! I love to make paper airplanes when I was little! You can so many amazing things with paper! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely obssession to have and I think we all need those little things we love...right?
    Have a wonderful afternoon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.