Friday, October 1, 2010

OMG


(Photo: Robert NZengou-Tayo)

My friend Robert recently moved to a new city, Bristol and has been making quite a few discoveries of his own. This is a picture of the Suspension Bridge he dared to walk in Clifton. All I can say is OMG!! The bridge sits over the Avon Gorge in Bristol, 245 feet above high water!! Isn't that insane? To get a sense of how high up the bridge is, just look at the road below snaking along the river. Just seeing this picture gave me a thrill, started my blood boiling and has my spirit craving yet another adventure. Ideas, fantasies, wishing and dreaming again, oh how I would love to conquer my fear of heights here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.