Wednesday, September 1, 2010

emilyryan





How gorgeous is this little thing? I came across this button neck balloon dress in Emily Ryan's shop on Etsy. Doesn't it make you want to skip right into fall? I'm also feeling ruby heels to pair or even patent navy blue will do.

Emily Ryan is an independent designer based in Portland, Oregon. Each year, she puts out two small collections of all handmade pieces designed and created to last a lifetime or longer. Emily admits that she is "continually inspired by 1920's couture, science fiction, and Japanese fashions" and that she loves "modern sculptural designs that explore texture and shape, as well as artistic, comfortable, and cozy designs." Such inspiration reminds me of days when women owned less but specially customed handmade pieces that seemed to last.

Make sure you visit Emily Ryan today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.