Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Neat Idea

When I came across this mural I wondered how cool it would be to have a wall with text like this, full of the witty expressions my friends post on Facebook. Wouldn't these on a wall make some good pick-me-uppers on a lousy day?

"According to the advert, you never forget your first krush'em... Completely true! It was bloody horrible!" (courtesy of my Rhi)

"I swear I just saw einstein on a bike!!" (courtesy of my LB)

"oooooo how i await the day karma comes and bites you in the vagina..." (courtesy of my LB)

"...Not because I wasn't born with a gold spoon in ma mouth doesn't mean I can't stick one in before I die...." (courtesy of my KK)

"I hate [you] with a passion that burns greater than a 1000 suns!!!" (coutesy of my LB)

"Mz I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T....would rather die on ma feet than to live on ma knees...." (courtesy of my KK)

"I won at bingo...milkybars are on me!!" (courtesy of my LB)


Incidentally, my friend Lonya has a miniature of this idea as a hanging, of all places, in her bathroom.

(Photo: Brittany Hayes)

1 comment:

  1. That is a neat idea:)
    Kisses my dear

    Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.