Monday, June 8, 2009

Chalkboard Dreams

My bedroom door is an ordinary ply, but of late I've had a serious urge for a chalkboard conversion to stream lines to a poem that have been swimming around inside me for more than a couple of days now. Right about now, the simple page of even my favourite notebook just will not suffice. I'm craving wide open surfaces on which to plot big letters, words and those somethings else that also need to get out. Lest I become feverishly frustrated, I went picture shopping on flickr and found some neat ideas I'm saving for future use in my dream loft.

I'm particularly loving this first one up. THIS is how I feel ... like writing from ceiling, wall to floor.


Chalkboard gorgeous and a neat door idea.

... and then, magic happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.