Sunday, August 22, 2010

Monday Circus - Sorted!

(Via Amazon.com)



I know it's a bit dated, but Britney Spears' single Circus still gives me a perpetual high. The number gets gets me excited about being a monday morning ringleader calling the shots on the so-called blue day. Watch the video here. Personally, I think it's even hotter than I'm A Slave For You. Matters not what the critics think, this, is a comeback.

There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain and the ones that observe
Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kind of girl
Don't like the backseat, gotta be first
I'm a like the ringleader, I call the shots
(Call the shots)
I'm like a firecracker I make it hot
When I put on a show
I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage
Better be ready, hope that you feel the same

All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody gon' trip just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.