Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Perfect Mug

The perfect mug should be the best part of your day. It's that companion you hold close, snuggle with and take to your nightstand. It sights the laughs first and of course swells a big smile of comfort on your insides. Ahhh to have the perfect mug.
I've actually been on the lookout for sometime now and believe me - have I made some choices. I've been hoping for a a really BIG one that will allow me to indulge in the teas, coffee and hot chocolate that I crave at day's end - without getting up for refills. Well like most of my 'lucky' finds, I came across this by pure chance, over the weekend.


No joking, no exaggeration, seriously it really caught my eye. It's a stainless steel mug that (would work best as a pot) was too striking to leave behind. Love the size, love the metal , it reminds me so much of those antiquated enamel mugs of the good old country days - how could I resist! But I concur, a more cuddle-friendly mug is still needed.



S.S.
I'm going home to a really stirring book,
a cup of Lasco chocolate with nutmeg; and
no housework or bad attitudes with which to contend


Ahh... suddenly I'm in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.