Thursday, May 7, 2009

Notebook Remedy

People ask me sometimes: "Why do you have to stay so long in every bookstore?" and "Do you really need another notebook?" - Really now, do they need to ask?

A writer/thinker can never ever have too many notebooks. I'm constantly making scratchings on something - notebook, paper scraps, bus tickets, you name it if it has a blank space in will do in that of creative urge. Honestly, I get nervous going places without having something to jot on - one never know just when that great will come walking into my mind.

Then there are those journals and notebooks that just give your stomach the butterflies and a burst of inspiration. Since the variety we find here in local bookstores/pharmacies is so limited, I decided to scour a few sites in search of journals. So far I'm loving the range carried by Barnes and Noble - so, so, so sweet. They certainly understand the mind of the compulsive writer. Feast your eyes and yes, by all means, SHOP!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.