Saturday, November 20, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Don't think you'll see me leaving a bookstore empty-handed, oh no! So, I had been deliberately staying away. But learning French has given me a new excuse for buying books! When I walk into a bookstore and see all the novels in French, my heart skips a beat and I know that I should take them all home to put all that French in my head. It felt sooooooooo good getting these two. So now I'm reading Elizabeth Gilbert's Mange, Aime, Prie (ça veut dire en anglais Eat, Love, Pray) and I honestly can't put it down, but at the same time so don't want it to end. I know I'm late in picking this one up, but as I said, I've been staying away from the boostores. In addition to books, I've given myself licence to go see a movie every Sunday, all in the name of perfecting my French.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.