Monday, November 1, 2010

C'est Dingue!!!

I was riding the tram tonight and thinking about all the good things and people in my life, when I was interrupted by "the Teacher" Vybz Kartel. Yes, believe it, Vybz Kartel's music, blazing on the tram. This was not normal. I couldn't resist, I had to make an intervention to find out who on earth in Nantes was yardie enough to listen, understand and love Kartel. Turned out to be a young Martiniquan completement fou de la musique dancehall de la Jamaïque (crazy about Jamaica's dancehall music). Not that he understands a word of the Patois, but kill him dead, il était Jamaïcain au depart (once upon a time, he was born a Jamaican). Can't deny it, Jamaican music has wings and is flying all over the place.

1 comment:

  1. C'est la jamaicanisation du tram, good news !!
    :O)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.