Monday, November 15, 2010

Chez Jeanine

Show me your company and I'll tell you who you are. So says the old adage. I say, show me your home and I'll see who you are. Jeanine invited me to her home for Sunday lunch and my brand new addiction, a Sunday movie. I couldn't help snapping shots of her home. Not only is it warm, cozy and welcoming; there's art everywhere -- on high, at your feet, by your side, on walls -- casually, exotic finds, wall to wall treasures and beauties! Do I really need to post you Jeanine's biography? Tell you that she's an artist, warm-hearted, big-hearted, open-hearted, too big for any one category? Look at the radiator, it's painted in blue!!! Freedom reigns here. Couldn't you write here, amongst all this inspiration?

And, as soon as the weather clears up, Jeanine and I have a date. All pics will be placed right here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.