Thursday, August 13, 2009

Facing up: Soulmate Fantasy vs the Reality of Incompatability

Yesterday's posting of the loft got me to thinking further of issues of love, dreams, wishlists, reality and incompatability.

Ever had your heart set on ... It seems to me this picture has the ideal structure I am looking for in a loft, seen it in my dreams even. My mock up (scratchings) mirrors it somewhat and the simple, clean lines seem to be a natural attraction beckoning me to move in. So why not?

Because its barren sterility leaves me feeling empty, cold and void of the eclectic warmth that courses through my soul. It would indeed be sad to give up on the beauty that is this space on this basis, especially if you own it. Surely, with the additions of decor and personal style, the space could easily evolve into ideal.

But mature backbones do not play 'hung up', adults ought to lead the life they dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.