Friday, August 21, 2009

A Haiku for You

Just about a year ago, Kezumie Weekly introduced me to a new word: haiku. Yes, my limited vocabulary is oh so shameful, but lucky for me I'm still young and refining ;-)) It was a nice sounding word that turned out to be a description of a Japanese-type poetry. Further research has led me to conclude that a haiku seems an ideal powerhouse : short but very compact, combustible even, need I also mention - economical.

At the same time, they are like such pretty little flowers you give to someone special, notes of specialness. As more persons go on to discover the haiku, it seems they are becoming popular gifts for those special occassions and just because whims. Working on a few myself.


Dare I say it? One more threat to the greeting card? Come on now, personal personal was always on everybody's wishlist.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ok i thought Haiku was just a brand of cologne set :) i guess my vocab is even more limitted lol

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment will definitely put a bright spark in my day. Thanks for stopping by.